Friday, August 31, 2012

INSANITY Program - END OF MONTH 1!

Today is Plyometric Cardio Circuit.

The game plan was to do this workout this morning. Kinda didn't work out that way, and I was beyond exhausted all afternoon, and I'm tired now, too. But tomorrow is my 1st time attempting to run four miles without stopping, and I want that day to be a run day only.

Technically I will start this workout on August 31 and end it on September 1. I'm going to go do it now.

UPDATE (1:34 AM):

I had a couple of distractions which lead me to start later. The first would be a large cockroach that flew into my home while I was going to take one last look at the Blue Moon. I looked like a Jedi knight on meth trying to fight that thing with a broom. Then, I waited a while to see if it was really dead (even though it certainly was). After that, a repeat of the Daily Show and the Colbert Report came on and that took up an hour.

But now it's done! For the FIRST TIME EVER I--YES ME--I COMPLETED MONTH 1 OF INSANITY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment