Monday, August 13, 2012

INSANITY Program - Day 7

This is the beginning of Week 2, which is an important time for me, because every time I have tried to do this program, I have never made it past this week. Week 2 is when I started skipping workouts. Week 2 is when I threw my hands up and said to hell with this.

Today was Cardio Power & Resistance.

I was sort of glad it was this workout because this is one of the shorter ones. After the run this morning (which surprisingly took a lot out of me...maybe it was the humidity), I wasn't sure I would be able to do it. In fact, I literally just finished the workout. Amazingly, I feel better! I'm more awake, more refreshed and feel less pain. But I'm no fool...I know the pain is coming.

If I am going to incorporate running with Insanity, yoga is no longer an option.

Tomorrow: Pure Cardio

No comments:

Post a Comment