Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Introducing Garmin Forerunner 205

I made a pledge to myself that I would treat myself to something nice when I could run an hour straight. That "something nice" was a Garmin. Last month, I ran an hour straight.

So it's time to pay the piper, right? Wrong. Again, I felt that I was wasting money and should save it for something else. I always feel like I'm wasting money when I get things for myself. I mentioned not getting this device out loud and my niece heard me. She asked me did I make my goal. I said yes. She essentially told me that breaking a promise to yourself was the same as breaking a promise to anyone else. And she was right. So I closed my eyes and got it.

Ladies and gentleman, the device that will help me document my run journey, the Garmin Forerunner 205!


And I'm going to get a better camera phone...my contract is up for renewal soon and I can get a free phone then, so I will get a new phone then with a better camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment