Wednesday, September 12, 2012

INSANITY Program - Day 32

Yesterday was Max Interval Plyo.

I thought I already posted this, but I guess I didn't. I tried to take it easy yesterday because of the twinge in my knee. I even did the workout in compression socks, thinking that would help. It didn't. In fact, I will never do an Insanity workout in compression socks again. My feet were swollen and hurting so much that I could barely walk by the time I got home that afternoon. But I am proud that I got up early enough to do it seeing that I had such a long day ahead of me. Still experiencing residual soreness. I hate that I couldn't apply myself to the workout the way I wanted to do. Also, now I know that eating breakfast before an Insanity workout is a necessity.

Executive decision time: no running (outside of the race) until I have adjusted to Month 2. Which stinks, but not as much as getting hurt would.

Today: Max Cardio Conditioning

No comments:

Post a Comment