Thursday, September 6, 2012

Election Side Effects

I hate election season. I pay attention to it out of a sense of duty and because I have a political blog, but the nonsense that comes with election season sticks in my craw. I had no intention of watching either convention, but did because I will have to write about it. I was supposed to participate in a televised panel, but life jumped in and I had to send a cancel to the invitation. I hate letting people down, but the situation was unavoidable.

But I digress.

I'm tired. Sleep would be so nice now, but it just seems like there is so much to do. And I'm doubly exhausted because I'm in the wrong part of the country during this time. Don't know if there really is a purgatory, but if there is, then being a Black Roman Catholic woman with an opinion not espoused of the Vatican in Tea Party country should count as time served.

At least I can distract myself with races until it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment