Friday, September 21, 2012

INSANITY - Day 41

Today was Max Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs. I was dreading this combo all day, but it turned out pretty well. I shouldn't have waited as late as I did, but still, good workout! When I was done with Max Cardio Conditioning, for a brief second there was a moment of terror that this might be a new Cardio Abs specifically for Month 2. I cannot put into words how happy I was to see a workout from Month 1! It's done and I'm still on schedule, despite the late workout. And I just realized that tomorrow is Core Cardio & Balance from Recovery Week, which is SUCH a welcome! I might be able to actually run tomorrow! Wait...running is banned until I can get new insoles or (preferably) new kicks.

Tomorrow: Core Cardio & Balance (YAY!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment