Saturday, February 25, 2012

Grrl Scout Cookies

I went to the store yesterday; walked in on the right side, exited on the left. As I was leaving, I saw a table of Girl Scouts and the wall of cookies around the table and on it. Without even thinking, I blurted, "Holy God, it's the DEVIL!" did a U-turn and ran to the other door. This dramatic attempt to escape the cookies actually happened, and I feel bad about it. I hope those scouts didn't hear me, but I'm pretty sure they did. It's hard to resist the temptation of cookies, especially when it's being sold to you by little kids that are just doing a fundraiser.

My apologies, GSA...but on a side note, it wouldn't hurt if you came out with some figure-friendly stuff so I wouldn't feel compelled to run from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment