Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Couck to 5K - Week 9 Day 1 & 2 & 3

W9D1 was done yesterday at the track. Nice and very cleansing, despite the two lost-in-the-fog lovebirds zigzagging all over the track while everyone else was actually trying to exercise.

W9D2 was done earlier today. I shouldn't have tried to run up that hill, but I beat The Pole and The Pole's big brother, The Bigger Pole.

Call me crazy, but the second I looked at my calendar and saw that I had one "Couch to 5K" run left on my schedule, I wanted it over with today. It's been run, run, run for nine weeks. And I like running, don't get me wrong, but it would be nice to cross-train, and the next training plan lets me cross-train.

So I did one more workout, the final one. If I could conjure two words to describe how I am feeling physically, it would be vomitus maximus. How I feel emotionally? Yippee ki-yaymus maximus. I'm glad I did it, but I will never do two in one day again!

BUT WHAT MATTERS IS THAT W9D3--the FINAL workout--IS DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment