Friday, December 14, 2012

R2: INSANITY - Day 47

Today was Cardio Recovery.

Tried the GNC stuff. I wasn't as wired as I was yesterday, but there was still a greater degree of focus and I managed to get a little more done. We'll just have to see how this goes. I'm glad I decided to switch the workouts up. Friday is not the day for late hardcore workouts. Especially today. I've been watching the news since I got home. My heart is just breaking over what happened in Connecticut. I can't imagine what hell those families are going through right now. May the angels and their educators lost today be forever at peace. As for the killer, may God have mercy on his soul because no one else does. I also pray that his family doesn't have to bear the burden of his sins.

Tomorrow: Core Cardio & Balance

No comments:

Post a Comment