Tuesday, December 11, 2012

R2: INSANITY - Day 44

Today was Max Interval Plyo.

No words can describe how I didn't want to do this workout today...and no words can describe how my body and spirit refused to let me sit this one out. It's almost midnight, and here I am...getting ready to workout. Unbelievable, and yet absolutely wonderful.

UPDATE:

I can't believe I'm up this late again, but in my defense, I technically started Max Interval Plyo yesterday...just finished it today. It seemed at first that I wasn't going to complete it, but that strong double-cup of coffee I unwisely had around 7 kicked in, and that caffeine was trying to write checks I wasn't sure my body could cash! Still, that was the best Month 2 workout I've ever had!

Even though that was an epic workout, I'm not going to break that "no coffee after 5 PM" rule again. I'm still wide awake.

Tomorrow (well, today...): Max Cardio Conditioning and Cardio Abs

No comments:

Post a Comment