Saturday, October 13, 2012

Sickening new kicks

Today was the first time in a month that I have attempted to run. As usual, my aspirations greatly exceeded my capability. I was hoping to at least do three miles, but barely scraped by with 1.02. It was just too many people out and gawking, and my dismal ability to block it out failed me today.

My new kicks have been sitting unused for weeks. The Asics Gel Blurr-33 2.0. This is my first time trying Asics. So far I'm not really impressed. In fact, I will go further and say that I hate these shoes with every fiber of my soul. They fit like they were a full size smaller. These shoes felt like lead bricks. I was sad when I tried them out, because they made my legs feel so heavy that I thought I had gained weight. It's not me...it's the shoe! 10oz?!?! How did I miss that? Thankfully, Zappos.com is the key of awesome and is doing an exchange. I know better now: stick with New Balance.

No comments:

Post a Comment