Thursday, January 12, 2012

Schedules...

I want to put myself on a schedule.

No, I need to put myself on a schedule.

So of course I must engage in what I call "preliminary scheduling." That, dear friends, is where I try various time slots to determine which is the optimum time for me to exercise. I decided the least likely to succeed candidates out of the way first: morning slots. My first slot was a mite earlier than this post, hence my glowing enthusiasm. Of course I had help getting up at this time. My dog, who is my good buddy but right now is trying my patience and therefore is getting closer and closer to becoming a fur hat decided to bother me before my alarm went off. I also had help elsewhere (internal b****ing and grumbling commences). Two words for that time slot: NOT HAPPENING. It's dark as well...night outside and it's cold. The excuses keep piling up with only one making the cut to "valid concern".

I think it is safe to say the first slot has lost. It's not even worth pursuing and I was insane to even consider it.

One time slot down, five to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment