Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Race FEVER!

Not once in my life have I ever been in a race...but my God, I am SHAKING I want to be in one so badly. And not just any race...those crazy ones with obstacle course. My eyes are about to pop out of my head just thinking about the opportunity. Out of my league? Maybe...at least for now. I'm not a complete moron; there will be no Tough Mudder or Warrior Dash registrations any month soon. There will be no Tough Mudder registrations any year soon. But I would like to do the Warrior Dash this year if possible. Four are within a tolerable driving distance. There is, however, one that I very much would love to do: the Run 4 Your Life race. How often can one say that they have been in a race where they were chased by zombies?

It is good to be excited about something. I'm so used to being worried and anxious. There is nothing like having a bubbly feeling in your heart when you are so used to having knots in your stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment