Monday, January 14, 2013

Decision Time

It's time for a hard decision about my eating habits. Exercise isn't an issue. I actually enjoy exercising. Eating,  however, is a problem. If it isn't me grazing mindlessly when I'm stressed or choosing fatter foods because they are cheaper, it's being emotionally blackmailed or nagged and harassed into eating fatty foods that I don't want in order to make enablers and dietary saboteurs happy. I can't keep doing this. It's got to stop. All of this exercising will be in vain if I don't. My body is sick of all this bad food anyway. The more of it I eat, the worse I feel lately. I ate fatty food today and have been nauseous for hours. My kingdom for an orange!

Today is the day. It's time to start eating better, even if it means offending people in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment