Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Re-realization

I don't sleep well at all. My eating habits have deteriorated. My stress level is not good. I haven't gotten on a scale because there is no gain in having a number confirm what I already know.

It is time to get on a schedule. I partly understand how I keep getting off my intended schedule, but this is ridiculous. A time slot must be carved out for everything I need to do. I need to create a pre-bedtime ritual to help me sleep. I need to start eating cleaner again (it will be so great when the veggie deliveries begin again). So tonight, I am going to do some nighttime yoga and go straight to bed. In fact, I'm shutting this computer down as soon as this post is done to make sure the temptation to respond to comments in the various online fitness communities that I rely on for support.

I will never know progress until I get these issues under control. 

No comments:

Post a Comment