Tuesday, March 19, 2013

INSANITY R3 Days 36 - 38

Day 36: On this day, I was supposed to do a virtual race, but apparently my body had other ideas. Being fully aware that day would be hectic, the gameplan was to do it in the morning. That did not happen because I overslept. Being constantly knocked out of my REM cycle because of phone calls that morning didn't exactly help. I was a zombie the entire day as I was going from place to place. Nothing intended for me done. I decided to call it a lost day and try again.

Day 37: Monday was supposed to be Max Cardio Conditioning. This day was riddled with fatigue from incessant running around and other things. When I finally got home, I was so tired that when I sat down, I immediately fell asleep for three hours. After waking up, I stood to stretch, sat back down and fell right back to sleep for another hour. Nothing intended for me was done that day.

Day 38: Today was Max Interval Circuit. It was sloppy work. Right after that, I forced myself to make-up yesterday's workout, Max Cardio Conditioning. Needless to say, I would very much like to throw up right now. The good news is that I am back on schedule.

Tomorrow: (hopefully) virtual race

No comments:

Post a Comment