Wednesday, July 10, 2013

It's time for a change: Lifestyle Makeover Challenge

I'm putting myself on a six-week lifestyle makeover challenge. Although I am doing better, I'm not at the standard I want for myself. I read that if you do the same thing consistently for a month, your brain converts it into a habit, and if you do it for six months, it becomes second nature. So I'm going to start off with six weeks and go from there. My personal challenge will include making a daily schedule to follow with defined bed and wake-up times, required breakfast, lunch and dinner with two snacks and alternating 3 day/4 day exercise weeks. Sunday afternoons will be spent prepping meals for the next week. I will construct it this week and start it "officially" on Monday. I've already got charts and blank journal pages created, they just need a little adjusting. I will just keep to the grind I'm doing now for the rest of the week!
 
This used to be my norm years ago. It was a perfect flow and I lost a ton of weight from it. It's time to rediscover this mindset!

No comments:

Post a Comment