Friday, July 5, 2013

Exorcising negativity with exercise!

Today I was really upset after the mailman started asking me a lot of invasive questions about my packages. It caught me off guard because he treated me like I was being cross-examined. Later on, I was still upset about getting grilled about my mail. So I went for a walk for 0.80 mi. I started to feel a little better and decided to go to the track. I ran for 1.10 mi. before they started cutting off the lights. I'm feeling good because I was upset and I didn't go straight to the refrigerator! My first thought was, "I'm going for a walk to get this frustration out of me." When that wasn't enough, I decided to go run it out. I wish I could have run longer, but the plus is that I dealt with a negative situation by running it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment