Saturday, April 6, 2013

Thoughts on Round 3 of Insanity

This was a very, very difficult round. It was started in January, but because of countless setbacks (illness, fatigue, etc.), weeks were constantly being put off to be repeated later. Physically, I feel like crap right now. There is no I might throw up, it's just a matter of when. I know it's only going to be worse in the morning. Despite the problems associated with getting this Round done, I have learned much from the experience. The primary lesson is that breaks are a necessity. Had I taken a sufficient break between Round 2 and Round 3, it probably wouldn't have been as daunting as it was. I wouldn't have had to fight through such a burnout.

Still, it's done now. I'm taking a week off (unless my body demands otherwise) and going back to a much less aggressive schedule. I'm going to run again. Goodbye for now, Shaun T. See you in July.

I think I'll drawn my cross-out line down the middle of the calendar boxes for Round 4.



No comments:

Post a Comment