Friday, April 5, 2013

R3 INSANITY: Day 51-53

I'm behind on posting...a little.

Day 51: Max Interval Circuit, my least favorite because of its length. This was a surprisingly good workout. The best I've had so far of Month 2.

Day 52: Max Interval Plyo. I switched Thursday and Friday's workouts. This was not a good time. I had to take multiple breaks and at one point was so close to throwing up that I had to stop the workout for a while. Even popping Pepto didn't help keep the nausea down.

Day 53: Core Cardio & Balance. My burnout was really showing with this workout, of course I did this not too long ago just to get it out of the way for Friday. It would be really nice to have the energy to get Saturday's workout done later on today, but I probably shouldn't hold my breathe on that.

Two more days and this round is done. I am so looking forward to Rest Week.

No comments:

Post a Comment