Saturday, February 23, 2013

R3: INSANITY - Day 14-18

I've had the third week of Month 1 on repeat for almost three weeks. Today, the third week is officially over. Hopefully, I can finish everything in a timely manner with no more delays or setbacks.

Day 14: Plyometric Cardio Circuit - I actually did this. Why I didn't record it is a mystery.

Day 15-17: I made a vow to myself that if I didn't chicken out of doing that half-marathon, the race would count toward these days since it would take at least that long for me to get my mojo back.

Day 18: Today was Cardio Resistance & Power. It was supposed to be Plyometric Cardio Circuit, but I switched them. I have really regressed, and it is depressing. Hopefully I can stay on track and finish this round of Insanity with no more delays.

Tomorrow: REST DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment