Wednesday, February 6, 2013

R3 INSANITY: Day 13 FIT TEST #12

I haven't exercised in over two weeks. Every day I would get up and say "Today's the day. This slump is over." Well, the slump did end, but then I became infected by that 7-year-old adorable biological weapon who insisted on hugging and sneezing on me...and this 3 ft tall toxic avenger had friends that like hugging me, too. I've taken cold medicine AND antibiotics and the illness is still clinging. My voice has not returned, either. But today, I simply could not stand another moment of inactivity, so the Fit Test was done, even though the results were disappointing. This decline was expected, but at least I can go to bed with a degree of pride tonight. Doing a crappy workout is better than not doing one at all.

40 switch kicks (-14)
25 power jacks (-15)
80 power knees (-14)
  8 power jumps (-3)
  5 globe jumps (-3)
  9 suicide jumps (-5)
  7 push-up jacks (-5)
26 low-plank obliques (-6)

No comments:

Post a Comment