Thursday, May 1, 2014

The Death of Dr. Pepper

This may seem lame, but this is a big deal for me. I can't bring myself to drink soda. Wine or something-plus-diet Coke/diet Dr. Pepper have always been my go-to, at-home chill drinks on those days when I just wanted to unwind. I've had a bottle of rum sitting in my fridge because I couldn't bring myself to drink soda. Now I'm blending it with fruit into a loaded smoothie. Out-of-the-blue and for no reason, soda just became physically repugnant to me. The idea of drinking one is nauseating right now. I also got take-out with my niece. Can't eat it. I tried. I've had the guilt of throwing food away drilled deep in my head since childhood, yet the only thing I want to do with this take-out is toss it. This has NEVER happened before. Clean eating, I think I'm ready for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment