Sunday, July 8, 2012

EPIC MORNING WORKOUT!!!

When my alarm went off at six this morning, I was seriously thinking of skipping...again. Skipping has been a regular occurrence for me. But this little voice in my head went, "Do you want this or not?" And my reply was, "I do." So I got up and drove to the track.

I started with a 10 min warm-up walk then ran 50, yes people 50 min straight and did another 10 min walk.

But it's not over, because for the first time ever (dah-dadah-daaahhh!)...

I get to add this:

3 x 100

That's right! I did strides! I actually did that which I did not get when I was first aware of them. And I feel pretty good about them, too!

(I was supposed to do 4 x 100, but douchey track team showed up and they don't take well to interlopers.)

But it's OK, because this was an EPIC MORNING WORKOUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment