Friday, March 23, 2012

Beginner 5K Program - Day 11

When I put on my compression socks this morning (or any other morning), it is my symbol of a commitment to exercise that day. Why? Because it takes for-freaking-ever to put them on because they are so tight. All that effort deserves a payout! This morning I was supposed to go out and run, but every conceivable obstacle blocked me from my plans. So I ended up doing a DVD.

And I literally just did it.

I can't believe I made myself exercise at this time of night! It was like my body wouldn't let me take another day off! I missed my run because of just about everything today, but I put in The FIRM Jiggle Free Arms and still got a sweat!

All because I was disgusted at the idea of spending seven minutes putting on socks and not getting some use out of them. So compression socks, thank you. I love you, I hate you, and then I love you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment